Monday, March 25, 2019

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Landenberg, Pennsylvania

With 34 Red Sox cards in this year's Heritage set, it's obvious I'm going to need some assistance if I want to complete a team set. Fellow TCDB member Pat ("Itsjustoldcardboard") got me halfway there with a recent trade. I sent over a stack of cards from last year's Heritage set, and in return I got hooked up with all this:

Player Cards


The hedges are officially what I think of when I think of Red Sox and Heritage.

League Leaders


Given how much time Sale missed last year, it's impressive he still made Top 3 in strikeouts!

Playoffs



Love the black and white playoff cards! The Benintendi gives me an excuse to relieve this incredible moment:



Thanks again for the trade, Pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment