Friday, May 17, 2019

Payday Pack - Finally!

I haven't had much luck with the few packs of Heritage I've bought so far. Despite a large number of Red Sox cards in the set, I haven't pulled many at all. Fortunately, a recent trade took care of most of the team, but I still lack the Red Sox highlights from the World Series subset. Will this pack be of any help?

3rd Place

2019 Heritage #367 Bryce Harper (AS)

The packaging on the Heritage hangers is flimsy enough where I can make out the card on the back. I adore the All-Star subset, and seeing Harper on the back made the choice between packs easy.

2nd Place

2019 Heritage #444 Kenta Maeda

Maeda becomes the first short print I've pulled from any of this year's product. Love that cloudy sky!

1st Place

2019 Heritage #310 Red Sox
Celebrate World Series Title Win!

If the post's title didn't make it obvious, I finally pulled a Red Sox World Series card! I've never been so happy to have a card of two men hugging! 1 down, 3 to go!

Contestants Not Appearing On Stage:
#103 Miguel Rojas
#217 Tim Anderson
#193 Devon Travis
#21 Athletics Rookie Stars (Laureano/Martini)
#249 Jeremy Jeffress
#262 Padres Rookie Stars (Nix/Urias)
#224 Chase Anderson
#36 Reds Rookie Stars (Trahan/Reyes)
#255 Jon Gray
#232 A.J. Minter (ASR)
#248 Gerardo Parra
#264 Colin Moran
#154 Nationals Rookie Stars (Cordero/Voth)
#291 Steve Cishek
#388 Carlos Santana
#294 Justin Anderson
#316 Dansby Swanson

3 comments:

  1. You gotta love buying a pack of cards in hopes of pulling a specific card... and then pulling it. Congratulations! Best of luck on tracking down the other two WS subset cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red Sox celebration card from Heritage could very well be my favorite card of the year thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll check my doubles for the Heritage WS cards. I do have an extra copy of Puig Fly...

    ReplyDelete