Saturday, March 17, 2018

By The Time You Read This...



...I'll be on my way to Florida!

My father-in-law, a friend, and I will be making our annual pilgrimage to enjoy the sights and sounds of the Grapefruit League! This will be my 5th year making the journey, and I'm going to try and throw some blog posts up during the week. We'll be taking in 3 games at 3 stadiums, along with some other adventures I'm sure!

I'll apologize in advance for the quality of the posts - it'll be my first time using the Blogger app on my phone to create them, and I'm not sure how much down time I'll have. There will probably be some hastily thrown together stuff, so hopefully they'll come out alright.

Hopefully it'll be a good week for autographs!

 (Oh, and a Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!)

3 comments:

  1. Im jealous. After five years of making trips to Arizona in March, this will be my first year off. No Cactus League games for me. And twice I went to games on St. Patrick's Day and bought green team hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep us posted. I wish I could go to a spring training. I've never been to one. An insider's scoop would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your Spring Training posts. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete