Monday, July 29, 2024

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Omaha, NE

I often take a rather lackadaisical pace when it comes to completing certain sets. Take the 2016 Topps Archives set for example. Loved the set when it first came out, bought a lot of it, and when I got to having it almost completed, added what missing cards I needed to my TCDB want list (as well as on this blog!) Over the years I slowed down, adding a random card here and there. It'll get finished when it gets finished, unless I get eager to be with it. TCDB member Scott reached out with a trade for a few of those Archive cards, plus a needed Red Sox from 2015.
 

Favorite Card: All of the guys on the top row look so serious, and Pablo looks like he's thinking about lunch. Darvish wins, because he's just so happy!
 
Thanks for the trade, Scott!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Kyle looks like he's watching someone walk away with his lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't finish completing a set in a one to two month period, I almost always hit a wall. It's an "out of sight, out of mind" thing for me. I'll target certain sets and work on it... but sometimes they get buried under newer ones and forgotten.

    ReplyDelete