Monday, October 14, 2024

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Colorado Springs, CO

I'm trying to make an effort to finish off the 2024 Topps Red Sox cards. If I can expand that to knock a few more from the base set in general, all the better.  That was my thought process on a recent TCDB trade with a gent named Eric. I sent him some set needs, he sent me back some as well:
 

I'm down to needing 3 more Red Sox cards for this set (Refsnyder, Grissom, and Dalbec), and my full set stands at just under 75% complete. I'll probably throw a want list up once I hit the 80% mark, and maybe I'll get myself motivated to knock it out before the year ends.

Favorite Card: How big is your card Nick Fortes?

Thanks for the trade Eric!

3 comments:

  1. I really like that Fortes card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably have one of those Red Sox around. Maybe you'll see it in the next Time Travel trade -- provided you don't get them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by all means e-mail me your 24 topps needs list

    ReplyDelete