Friday, February 16, 2018

Time Travel Trading Update #1


I've received a lot of positive feedback on my idea, and as of today, I have various pending trades on all but one card from the pack! I'll reveal what I've gotten in return once I have the cards in hand, but I will say that this has been an amazing success so far. I'm excited to show off what I traded for! Until then, there's still time to get in on the fun! The following cards are still up for grabs:

2018 Topps #135 Atlanta Braves (TC)

2018 Topps #180 Ryan Braun

Just a disclaimer - one of these cards is technically claimed. A fellow collector just wanted to be a part of this project, and doesn't really care which card he gets in return, so I'll send him the last card standing. Anyone want either of these cards?  Remember, all I'm asking is for an older baseball card in return. What I receive in return will be added to the pile in an attempt to keep trading for older and older cards.

2 comments:

  1. I'll send you a Red Sox from the early 70's for #187 Chad Kuhl you got in your Payday Pack. Email QAPLAGCA at yahoo

    ReplyDelete