Friday, April 13, 2018

Hockey Cards from Cardboard History - Pack #3

Continuing along with the bounty I received from Billy at Cardboard History, here's the 3rd pack I opened up:


This pack has a ton of goalie goodness! 29 cards, and over half of them featured goalies from the Between The Pipes sets! Here's a few cards that stood out to me:

2017-18 Upper Deck Artifacts #90 Ryan Johansen

We'll start out with some UD Artifacts that I got. These are some very sharp looking cards - very crisp design, although the team logo is a bit hard to see within the foil.

2016-17 Upper Deck #87 Dwight King

A King playing for the Kings! I have to admit, though, my eyes keep heading towards the pretty Jersey girl behind the glass...

2012-13 In The Game Between The Pipes #63 Nikita Serbryakov

For a Canadian Hockey League team, that is one very USA-centric logo. I'm slightly confused by its mere presence.

2013-14 In The Game Between The Pipes #142 Ron Grahame

Wow, that is one impressive head of hair. I'd be smiling too!

As always, thanks again Billy! It's been fun going through cards I'm not familiar with, but definitely appreciate!








1 comment:

  1. Glad you are still enjoying them! The team for Serebryakov is Saginaw Spirit in Saginaw, Michigan.

    ReplyDelete