Thursday, November 7, 2019

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Kalamazoo, MI

This week's trade comes from a Tigers fan named Edward. I sent Edward a bunch of extra cards from the 2016 Archives set in return for a few wants.


The Francona family card was the last one I needed for this insert set from 2016 Archives. (I still wish Terry was involved with the Red Sox in some capacity.) The Winfield whittles down my attempt to complete the 1987 Topps All-Star Glossy insert set. Finishing up are a couple of team needs from last years Heritage, including that beautiful All-Star Rookie statue on Benny!

Thanks again for the trade Edward!

3 comments:

  1. Looking at that '87 glossy set - got an extra Howser for sure. Maybe an extra gooden. Probably have some other wants for you. Want to do another trade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always up for a trade with you, Bo! I'll check out your want lists and see what I can dig up for you!

      Delete
  2. The Francona card is very cool!

    ReplyDelete