Thursday, November 28, 2019

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Portland, OR


Happy Thanksgiving! I'm beyond ready to enjoy a fantastic dinner with family and friends. I have much to be thankful for, including when it comes to trades!

Today's trade recap comes from a TCDB member named Barry. Barry helped me whittle down my 1981 Topps set needs with a few cards, including the last Red Sox card from the set I needed!


Barry also sent some modern cards, mainly from this year:


The Brock Holt rookie was actually a replacement for another agreed upon card. After agreeing to the trade, Barry realized he had given away one of the cards, and offered up a replacement. I think this is the first real "blip" I've had with trading on the TCDB, but it was never a big issue due to good communication between us. These things happen, and how Barry handled it told me more about what a good trade partner he is than any of the previous smooth trades I've completed thus far.

Thanks again for the trade Barry!

1 comment: