Friday, April 2, 2021

Scavenger Hunt: Where They Were



 
So...did you find them all? Yesterday's scavenger hunt was (hopefully) a great success, and I hope you all had fun searching for each card and reading all of the wonderful posts my fellow bloggers contributed. I know I enjoyed it! My only regret is that I didn't get the string of card images in my blogroll that I had last year (thanks, new Blogger!)

If you missed any, don't worry! I listed the entire set below, along with every participating blog. (Oh, and if I missed anyone, please let me know so I can keep this accurate!)
 

#1 Harvey Kuenn (MGR)



#2 Rod Carew



#3 Manny Trillo



#4 George Brett



#5 Robin Yount



#6 Jim Rice



#7 Fred Lynn



#8 Dave Winfield



#9 Ted Simmons



#10 Dave Stieb



#11 Carl Yastrzemski (HM)



#12 Whitey Herzog (MGR)



#13 Al Oliver



#14 Steve Sax



#15 Mike Schmidt 



#16 Ozzie Smith



#17 Tim Raines



#18 Andre Dawson



#19 Dale Murphy



#20 Gary Carter



#21 Mario Soto



#22 Johnny Bench (HM)



My sincerest thanks to all the above bloggers. This only happened because of you and your willingness to participate. You guys are awesome!

I'll be honest...I don't know how I'll be able to top this. I guess I have a year to come up with something though!

11 comments:

  1. This was a lot of fun! I spent at least an hour trying to find them all and almost did. Somehow missed Brian's Carew post, and I could not find Johnny Bench anywhere. No idea how I missed GCA :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed Gary Carter, but will be adding those blogs to my list. Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somehow missed the Schmidt card, but got all the others.

    This is how you get an image on the blog roll: Make the first image that you post "original" when sizing the image -- or make any image in your post "original." Blogger looks for an image sized "original" and uses the first one it sees. If no image is sized that way (for example, large, extra large, medium) there will be no image in the blog roll.

    I wrote about this before in my blog. It's interesting to see who reads my blog and who doesn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Matt! Can you add me to your blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Night Owl, I also missed Mike Schmidt but got all the others. This was an awesome idea, Matt. And thanks for the crossword "help".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was able to find most of them yesterday. Great job everyone! It was fun to see the different ways bloggers wrote about their cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and fun to do - thanks for pulling it together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done! I had 6 of these on my blogroll before I figured something was April Fooly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're really gonna have your work cut out for you next year, no pressure though :)

    ReplyDelete