Friday, July 1, 2022

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Hickory, NC

One of the things I try to do when making trades through the TCDB is give more cards than I receive. It helps clear out my doubles and offers an extra incentive for the other person to accept. It's not often that I'm on the receiving end of such a trade. A collector named Larry offered a 3-for-1 trade that I was quick to accept.
 
 
Xander was the last Red Sox card I needed from last year's base set, and I can cross 2 more off this year's set.

Favorite Card: Bogey has a great jumping shot behind the iconic Fenway scoreboard, but I'm going to give Duran the nod here. He's playing very well lately, and starting to look like our center fielder for the next few years.

Thanks for the trade Larry!

4 comments:

  1. Noticed Boston creeping up those standings. Some big games coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a heads up, you left the "a" out of cards in your title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that too. When I offer I always try do more for less, as it helps clear space. Cards are listed for trade to help me reduce what I have!

    ReplyDelete