Saturday, May 13, 2017

30 Day Challenge: Day 14

Courtesy Of Off Hiatus Baseball Cards

Day 14: One of Your Favorite Cards From The 2000s

I'm going to bend the rules and list two cards, neither of the two I possess. While the cards are worthy on their own, together they represent the greatest week of my life.

2004 Topps World Champions Boston Red Sox #49 Team Celebration ALCS7
2004 Topps World Champions Boston Red Sox #54 Team Celebration WS

The greatest week of my life occurred between the last game of the ALCS and the last game of the World Series. Shortly after "The Greatest Comeback In Postseason History", my long distance girlfriend (a Yankees fan, mind you) came up for a visit. We spent a few days at a nice B&B in Niagara Falls. During our weekend getaway, I proposed, and she accepted. Before you know it, the Red Sox won their first World Series Title in 86 years. What a great time in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment