Monday, May 8, 2017

30 Day Challenge: Day 9

Courtesy of Off Hiatus Baseball Cards

Day 9: One Of Your Favorite Cards From The 1950s

As I'm trying to stick with what is in my collection if possible, this is an easy one.

1955 Bowman #9 Gil McDougald
This is the only card from the 50s I own. I vaguely remember picking this up at a card show, thinking it was cool just because it was so old, even if it was a Yankee card. My copy is a little better cut than this one from TCDB. I may have to scan mine and look into swapping it out.

2 comments:

  1. Love the old TV design. My local dealer had some of these for sale not long ago, in poor shape, but cheap. (about a dollar each). I didn't get any of them and now I wish I had, the design being so good as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the TV set design is fantastic! Even in poor shape, they would have been worth a buck each!

    ReplyDelete