Wednesday, May 31, 2017

30 Day Challenge: Day 27

Day 27: A Favorite Oddball Card From 1990 or Later

1992 Score Proctor and Gamble #3 Roberto Alomar

I'll be honest, I have no idea why I like this set, but I do. The background is your typical obnoxious 90's style design, but I kind of like the color scheme and the raised star. I also appreciate the set reflecting the actual All Star Game's starters. (At least, the elected starters - Jose Canseco was injured and replaced in the starting lineup by Joe Carter.) It packs star power too - half of the 18 card set feature players now in the Hall of Fame!

2 comments:

  1. I had never come across that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like this set. Saw it at a local card show for $3 a few months ago. It's now in my collection.

    ReplyDelete