Saturday, May 20, 2017

30 Day Challenge: Day 19

Day 19: A Favorite Card From A Country Other Than The United States

My collection is pretty limited here. The only other country I have cards from is Canada. Leaf and O-Pee-Chee weren't usually different than their American counterparts back in the day. The only real difference was that you could learn some French. There were occasional differences though. If Canada is to be represented, let's pick the most Canadian card I can find:

1988 Leaf #255 Tim Wallach Canadian Greats

I picked up a box of 1988 Leaf at a card show once. Despite only being a 264 card set, I couldn't complete the set with just that box. I did however, realize that Leaf made a couple of cool cards for the Canadian kids. The Blue Jays and Expos got some extra love, and when you get a card like this, you feel the love too.

Courtesy of Off Hiatus Baseball Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment