Friday, June 2, 2023

Shiny Winnings

Johnny (Johnny's Trading Spot) continues to give out cards on an almost daily basis, and once again I was a winner (actually twice in back to back days!). 

The stuff Johnny gives out isn't junk either. He sends some good cards, and this time was particularly amazing.

Starting out were some cards I've never seen before, but are absolutely beautiful in hand:
 
 
These cards are from the 2022 Topps Chrome Ben Baller Edition - an online set if I'm not mistaken. I'm not familiar with this sets backstory, and the BB logo is rather tacky, but the black border on chrome is just *chef's kiss*. 

The rest of this prize envelope wasn't too shabby either, highlighted by a Stadium Club rookie card of Rafael Devers:
 

Two wins equals two envelopes, and the other PWE from Johnny continued with the shiny goodness. 


Thanks again Johnny! You are a shining star of the blogging community!

4 comments:

  1. Nice winnings! I have gotten some fantastic Minnesota Twins cards from Johnny as winnings. Thanks for posting these and thanks Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I keep getting Diamond Kings cards as my winnings, because of my name. These are quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent stuff from Johnny as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black refractors almost always look good, no matter what set they are from.

    ReplyDelete