Friday, July 31, 2026

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Minneapolis, MN

Time to catch up on some little trades. A recent one came from Tim via the TCDB. What made this particular transaction stand out was the envelope itself:
 

I recognize these as the stickers from Fleer's 1988 set. I'm not sure if there was a particular reason for choosing Expos or if he was just randomly decorating the envelope. Still, it was amusing to see!
 

As for the contents within, the Montreal theme continued with some bonus cards:
 

I didn't set out to trade for Expos though. This trade was made with the intent to whittle down some cards for a particular set build:
 

I'm in the home stretch! Only 6 more cards until the 1977 set is complete! If time permits, I'll try to scroll through the TCDB and try and trade for them. Then again, with just a half dozen to go, I may just buy the final ones and be done with it! 
 
Thanks for the trade Tim! 

No comments:

Post a Comment