Monday, December 11, 2023

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Modesto, CA

Not counting the monthly trade-fest from my Time Travel Trading project, this is my first TCDB trade since September. The lack of purchases over the past year has meant that my stack for trade has dwindled with little restocking. I've got plenty of "junk era" cards I could add, so maybe I'll see if there is any interest in those. Anyway, I was grateful when TCDB member Kevin shot me an offer. 
 
 
It's been a slow burn getting all of the Red Sox cards from this year's base set, and with Dalbec in the fold, I just need the long-since-departed Kiki Hernandez. I at least was able to finally get all of the non-short printed Red Sox from the fantastic 2005 Upper Deck Classics set. 

Favorite Card: Tough choice, but I'm giving the win to Benintendi

Thanks for the trade, Kevin!

2 comments:

  1. Upper Deck Classics was a neat set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew a guy about 20 years ago who was originally from a town near Modesto. He didn't think too highly of Modesto folks, and his nickname for the town was said with an "l" replacing the "d".

    ReplyDelete