Friday, March 6, 2020

Highly Subjective And Completely Free!

Brian at Highly Subjective And Completely Arbitrary has been posting free cards every Friday. I recently snagged a few glorious cards of Red Sox legend Ted Williams:


The top two cards were the ones I claimed, and Brian doubled up by sending me a couple more! I must have Teddy Ballgame on the brain. I recently watched an excellent PBS American Masters documentary on Netflix: "Ted Williams: The Greatest Hitter Who Ever Lived". Highly recommended viewing!

Thanks for the cards Brian!


3 comments:

  1. Very nice foursome of Teddy Ballgame. I'll have to check out that PBS documentary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for sharing. I'll definitely add this to my Netflix watchlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently received the 2019 Chrome Update insert as well. It's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete