Friday, August 27, 2021

I've Been Flashed!

It's all about being in the right place at the right time.

Piggybacking off an idea from A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts, Kevin (The Diamond King) decided to try his hand at randomly giving away cards.

I happened to be in a position to snatch up his initial offering, a 1973 Topps Victory Leaders card. The catch is that if I do, I'm not eligible for any future flash freebies. Do I pounce now while I have the opportunity, or hope that I'll be the lucky first commenter on a more desirable card down the line? In the end, it was hard to pass up this great card featuring two Hall of Fame members.

 
Thanks for the card Kevin! Now do me a favor and don't offer up any great Red Sox cards, OK? ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's a matter of time until some Red Sox makes an appearance! But I don't have many readers, so after a while, I will reset the eligibility and you can pick again. Thanks for being the first claimer!

    ReplyDelete