Friday, November 11, 2022

Football From The Third Floor

Sometimes all you got to do is comment!

Brendan (The View From The Third Floor) held a little Halloween contest where all you had to do was list your top 3 favorite Halloween/Horror movies. Although I don't generally collect football cards, I couldn't help but profess my love for one of the greatest comedies of all time, "Young Frankenstein"! 
 
I guess I earned some cards!
 
 
Some pretty good looking cards here! I plan on holding on to Bills' Hall of Famer Bruce Smith, and I'm planning on using the Super Bowl XVIII card for a personal Time Travel swap. The others however, I would be willing to trade if someone desires them more than I. (Edit: Ozzie Newsome is off the board now too!)

Favorite Card: Bruuuuuuuce!

Thanks for the cards, Brendan!

No comments:

Post a Comment