Friday, April 7, 2023

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Pinckney, MI

For as long as I can remember, I've had most of the 1978 Topps set. I've slowly picked up cards here and there, and thanks to this trade with TCDB member John, I'm now down to needing just 6 more cards to complete it. Momentum is building to get this set done! I'm close! (Edit: I'm even closer now - but that's for another blog post!)
 

Favorite Card: Bill Buckner is a little beat up, but still a great card!

Thanks for the trade, John!

2 comments:

  1. Madlock and Soto are my favorites here. I've got a new appreciation for "Mad Dog" (and Bonds, but his photo is too close-up here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder when the last time a card was made of a guy showing the bunt, and then conversely, if there will ever be another one.

    ReplyDelete