Friday, April 12, 2024

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Richmond, KY

I had an opportunity to do a nice small TCDB trade with a gent named Johnny. Part of the trade was related to the Time Travel Trading Project, so you'll see that later on this month. The rest were a few more Red Sox needs.
 
  
The Lester and Ortiz wrap up the Red Sox cards I needed from the 2014 Topps set (not including short prints of course), and I picked up two inserts that have a connection to the 1999 All-Star Game. I have that game recorded on VHS. Between the unparalleled pre-game tribute to the "All-Century Team" and the amazing pitching dominance by Pedro, it was a night to remember!

Favorite Card: The whole All-Century Team event was amazing, and the great Ted Williams was an emotional topper to the show.

Thanks for the cards Johnny!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I've seen an awful lot of cards featuring Ted Williams in a golf cart. I suppose it could be worse, but it could also be a lot better too.

    ReplyDelete