Friday, August 28, 2026

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Greenville, TN

Time to catch up on the TCDB trades. This trade was with a collector named Billy. I sent Billy some Archives base needs on his list, and picked up a page full of current Red Sox needs: 

 
Once Series 2 was released, I wanted to try and finish up acquiring the last 3 Red Sox cards I needed from Series 1. I also managed to add a selection of Update series needs, as well as one more Red Sox card from the 2019 Topps 150th Anniversary parallel I needed. (If I was ever crazy enough to complete a parallel set, this would probably be the one. I really like the simple tribute to 150 years of baseball). 
 
Favorite Card: 2019 Topps - 150th Anniversary #373 Christian Vazquez. (I almost went with the 2020 Topps Update MLB All-Star Rivals, but I couldn't let a Yankee share credit for a win now could I?)
 
Thanks for the trade Billy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment