Wednesday, May 24, 2017

30 Day Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: A Card Of A Common Player That Always Seemed To Elude You

We're going to do a 2-for-1 special here. To be honest, there was never a player that stuck out as elusive. Not that I could recall at least. However, in the time that I have started entering my collection into the Trading Card Database, two cards have made their elusiveness apparent.

1990 Donruss #15 Ozzie Guillen DK
1990 Donruss #6 Dave Stewart DK

According to the database, my 1990 Donruss set is 99.9% complete. I was certain I had completed this set, but after double checking, I found these two cards have gone rogue somehow. Someday, when I start taking my collecting seriously enough again, I'll acquire these two and restore order to the world again. For now, they elude me.

Courtesy of Off Hiatus Baseball Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment