Monday, March 14, 2022

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Lubbock, TX

Earlier this month, I received a message from a new member of the TCDB, Jason. I had some cards he was looking for, and wanted to know if I was interested in a trade. I looked over what he had and made a proposal for the following:
 

Outside of the Ted Williams, he didn't have any Red Sox card I needed, so I picked up some Stadium Club (always a good option) and a couple other cards that interested me.

Favorite Card: The John Goodman as Babe Ruth card is fun and quirky enough that I'm glad to add it to my collection.

Thanks again for the trade Jason! It was an honor to be your first TCDB trade and to leave you your first positive feedback! Here's to many more in the future!


2 comments:

  1. Lots of nice action here, plus a smiling Cutch. Stadium Club is always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, John Goodman easily wins this round.

    ReplyDelete