Friday, March 18, 2022

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Salt Lake City, UT

It's not in my budget to order boxes of product online, so I keep hoping that somewhere down the line I'll be able to pick up a stray pack of this years base set here or there. (Edit: Yay I found some!) In the meantime, I'll take advantage of  other collectors offering up their dupes. Such was the case with Summer, who opened up a box and posted on the TCDB that dupes were available. I figured I'd at least try to get the Red Sox team set started, and offered up a trade for 11 of the latest Red Sox cardboard. Unfortunately, all but three were already claimed. Still, I'm glad to have at least these first three cards from 2022 Topps:
 

Thanks for the trade, Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully your pack will be Red Sox heavy then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won was one of the two Red Sox I pulled from a blaster (the other was Eduardo Rodriguez)

    ReplyDelete