Friday, March 11, 2022

Thanks Jeff And Marc!

Recently, I've been on the receiving end of some kindness from my fellow collectors...

First, Jeff (Wax Pack Wonder) has been sending along some bonus cards with his Time Travel trades:
 

I also received a completely unexpected PWE from Marc (Marc Brubaker), who sent along some Red Sox goodies as well:

 
Thanks to Marc, I have all the Red Sox from the 2021 Topps base set except for Xander Bogaerts. I never did see any Series 2 on my local retail shelves...
 
Thanks again Jeff and Marc! You guys are awesome!

Oh, and one more thing: Play ball!

4 comments:

  1. Martinez, with the floating bat, is the pick here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see baseball is back! And I didn't see any 2021 Tops on reaial shelves either - though I barely went to Target (and didn't go to Wal-Mart at all) last year. Just went to Target yesterday and... didn't see any 2022 Topps :/

    ReplyDelete