Friday, March 15, 2019

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Eugene, Oregon



By the time this post publishes, I'll have been on the road for 4 hours as I make my annual pilgrimage to Florida to catch a few Spring Training games. Just like last year, I'm hoping to recap each game and show off any potential autographs I can get. It all depends on how much time I have for blogging and how well my phone or tablet cooperates with me. Stayed tuned!

********************

I completed my first trade of 2019 last month thanks to a new TCDB member named David. He saw some inserts from this year's base set I had made available, and in return sent 4 Red Sox inserts I needed:


The Benintendi is probably my favorite. Although his face isn't showing, we do get an interesting angle as he leaps for the ball. The Fenway Park scoreboard makes the perfect backdrop. You also can't go wrong with 2 (eventually 3) Hall of Famers too!

Thanks again, David!

No comments:

Post a Comment