Friday, August 28, 2020

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Pell City, AL

Sometimes when I propose a trade on the TCDB, my goal is more to clear out extras I have than focusing on what I get in return. Such was the case with David, who gladly took some 2017 Topps off my hands, and gave me some Red Sox in return.

The 2019 cards were cards I already have, but I wanted to have a few extra for a potential side-project I've been mulling over. To my own surprise, I still needed all three of the 1986 Topps cards.

Favorite Card:  Well, seeing as how I declared it to be the Greatest Red Sox card of 2019, Sweet Victory scores a quick, and yes, sweet victory!

Thanks for the trade David!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an affinity for many of the players in the set, but I absolutely love the design on the '86 Topps.

    ReplyDelete