Friday, March 12, 2021

Trade Recap: Cards From Forest Hills, NY

At the beginning of the week, I showed off the latest addition to my Golden Sox Project, courtesy of new trading friend Oren! That wasn't the only card he sent me. In exchange for helping him out with some of his player collections, Oren hooked me up with some sweet Red Sox cards!


 It's always good to add a relic and an auto to the collection!

Favorite Card: Design-wise, I have always liked the 5-Tool inserts. I'll give the nod to Hanley, but that blue Heritage Ortiz is really eye-catching!
 
Thanks again for the trade Oren!

6 comments:

  1. The 5-Tool's are really nice, I just wish that there would've been some players that I collect on the checklist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One R - Forest Hills. Not terribly far from me. Feel free to give him my contact info, maybe could do an in-person trade at some point when everyone has their shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typo fixed! Thanks Bo, I'll pass your email Oren's way!

      Delete
  3. I'm guessing you didn't get the PWE I sent you in February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I got it last week, and you should hopefully be getting one from me soon. (I mailed it Wednesday).

      Delete
    2. Got 'em. Thanks.

      I guess I should be more trusting of the postal service.

      Or more patient.

      Delete