Monday, June 28, 2021

Breaking Good - Cardboard Collections

I'm cheap, and I'm OK with that. When it comes to this wonderful hobby, I consider myself lucky f I spend more than $20/month. All it means it that I have to restrain myself with some larger expenditures, like group breaks. Fortunately, there are those who offer up cheaper alternatives, like Colbey (Cardboard Collections). Colbey offers up a lot cheap box breaks, and last year I managed to snag the Red Sox from a box of 2020 Topps Chrome Update. I also was lucky enough to get in on a free break for some 1997 Pinnacle X-Press. Those two breaks netted me 4 new cards - not much, but well worth what I paid for them! 
 
 
  
Favorite Card: Nomar's uniform look like a throw-back, but I'm not positive. Regardless, Nomar gets my vote!

Thanks for the cards, Colbey!


2 comments: