Monday, July 11, 2022

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From North Andover, MA

Reputation is a strong factor when it comes to online trading. If you prove yourself time and again that you're one of the good ones, it makes it easier for people to propose new trades to you. When I proposed a trade to a TCDB member that had a feedback score of 100% and over 1,400 trades, I knew I only had to worry about what I sent out. My trade with Craig went as smooth as it possibly go, and my positive feedback was just one more drop in a great trade partner's reputation score.

 
The Rose and two Betts knock 3 more cards off my So Close lists, while the rest were base set Red Sox needs. (1993 Topps is done now!)

Favorite Card: I love the angle on the Pedroia card as he attempts to tag out the runner!

Thanks for the trade Craig!

6 comments:

  1. I'm surprised the World Series card isn't your favorite.

    Yankees finding it really hard to put the Red Sox away, again . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me wrong, I love any cards featuring the greatest comeback in postseason history, but the spit pictures make both hard to enjoy. Considering the Red Sox have one veteran starter healthy in the rotation right now, I'm ecstatic we came away with a series split!

      Delete
  2. Reputation is very important. I remember trading on forums when I first returned to the hobby. I actually made a few trades just to help build up my feedback score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DukeyDevil is the man! Love that Red Sox comeback card :D

    ReplyDelete