Monday, September 4, 2023

Enjoying Some Light Reading With 4 Hall Of Famers*

*OK technically 3, but it's only a matter of time for the fourth one!
 
It's reasonable to expect that those of us in the blogging world have (at the very least) some level of writing competence. Some of us are actually rather talented. Take Chris (The Collector) for example. In addition to being a good writer, he's also a good storyteller. Recently, he shared a story he wrote up on his blog page. It's quite good, and you can still read it if you haven't had a chance.

As a thank you to a few of us that commented, Chris offered up some cards we could claim. I snagged a quartet of guys who don't have much representation in my collection:
 
 
Prior to these cards, I had less than 10 cards of each player. Baker finally reaches double-digits, but not the others. It's always good to boost the numbers!

Favorite Card: I'm a sucker for those Conlon Collection cards. Sisler wins!

Thanks for the cards Chris!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the promo Matt! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the story - and the cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing you don't have at least 10 Vlad cards! I would think you'd get 10 just from opening packs over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about trying to get a couple of Conlon boxes to open. It would be fun to put those sets together.

    ReplyDelete