Saturday, May 5, 2018

Contest Winner Announcement!


 Well, I guess it's as good a time as any to announce the winners of my One Year Anniversary contest!

Before I do, allow me to share a couple of other, much cooler, contests going on in the blogging community:


(If you haven't decreased my chances of winning these yet, you really should!)

Onto my lame little contest! I received 12 entries. A nice little mix in the Blender of Randomness, and resulting smoothie poured out like this:

Courtesy of Random.org

Congrats to the Top 3, a winner is you! You'll each get your very own haiku!

I'll need Chris (the Collector), AJ (The Lost Collector), and Paul (Scribbled Ink) to email me at the following email address: mattkeppel -at symbol- yahoo -dot- com. Chris, you get first pick of which list you get a peek at. You can choose from a list of player names, the set the card comes from, or the player's team and position. Once Chris had made his pick, The Lost Collector can pick from one of the remaining two lists, with Scribbled Ink getting his pick of what's left. Thanks to everyone for playing!

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo I won something! E-mail coming. And thanks for plugging my contest! If I get half as many entries as yours I'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt you'll have a ton of entries - your sports tour posts will offer plenty of opportunities!

      Delete