Thursday, October 31, 2019

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Altoona, IA


Happy Halloween!

This week's trade recap features an assortment of cards from a fellow collector named Michael. I unloaded a whole bunch of base and update doubles in exchange for a variety of Red Sox cards and set building needs.


The Boston Red Sox 100th Anniversary set from Fleer is a set I'm obviously drawn to, and one I hope one day to complete. These 3 cards will get me closer to that.


Speaking of completing sets, these two come from sets you can find on my "So Close!" page. I now need only 2 more cards from the 1987 Glossy All-Star inserts and 5 more from the 1991 Fleer Pro Visions set!


A couple of 1981 Topps and some modern Red Sox round out the trade package. I was super excited to add the Independence Day Mookie!

Thanks for the trade Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment