Friday, February 10, 2023

TCDB Trade Recap: Cards From Aiken, SC

At my local Walmart, the barren stock on the shelves continues. (OK barren is a strong word - the shelves are absolutely packed with last year's hockey and an overly optimistic supply of World Cup soccer!) As someone who relies on retail for the latest baseball releases, I've been mostly shut out. I haven't much of Series 2, or any of of Update. Don't even bother asking about Archives or Stadium Club. As a result, my yearly goal of obtaining at least the Red Sox team set has relied on mostly trades. It's been a slow process, but I can now put the 2022 Red Sox team to bed, thanks to a trade from a TCDB member named Mark.

 

These were the last 7 cards I needed from Series 2. I'm already dreading the thought of no 2023 Topps in my area...

Favorite Card: Christian Arroyo raises his hand in triumph!

Thanks for the cards, Mark!

1 comment:

  1. Sport Lots can wrap up the entire team set for so much less than a retail blaster. But, if you want blasters, they are bountiful here (alongside those dang soccer boxes).

    ReplyDelete