Friday, December 31, 2021

Celebrating Three Holidays In One

Happy New Year! Merry Christmas! Happy Halloween!


Obviously, me wishing you a Happy New Year is expected today. You could be forgiven if you forgot (or just didn't know) that we are still in the Christmas season as well. But why would I wish you a Happy Halloween on the last day of 2021?

It's because I'm finally getting around to showing off some cards I won from Brendan over at The View From The Third Floor. He had a little Halloween giveaway, asking people to comment on their three favorite Halloween movies or candies (My picks: Young Frankenstein, Ghostbusters, and The Nightmare Before Christmas). I was randomly selected the winner and received a nice selection of cards:
 


Favorite card: I gotta give the nod to the 1972 Doc Ellis! 

Thanks for the cards, Brendan! To my friends, readers, and fellow collectors - May 2022 be filled with health, happiness, and an abundance of cards. See you next year!

1 comment: